Have you written your Japanese Sentence today?

先月から霧が出ていたけど、今週ゆっくり消えた。

Translation

Fog had been appearing since last month, but this week it slowly disappeared.

4 Likes

いつも通り、岸辺に、あなたたちひざの上でした。
でも、 約束通り、ねこが買い物に付き合って。
うん、今まで通り、浴室で商品がありません。
噂さ通り、扇風機間もなくだろう?
よてい 通り、明日の天気の情報は間もなくがあります。

通り

As always, you were on my lap at the shore.
But, just as promised, the cat came along for the shopping trip.
Yeah, just like before, there are no products in the bathroom.
Just like the rumors said—the electric fan should be here soon, right?
As scheduled, the weather forecast for tomorrow will be available shortly.

3 Likes

スーパーで牛乳を買ってもらえないか?

Translation

Can I get you to buy me milk at the supermarket?

アメリカからの古着は日本で高いです。

Translation

Second-hand clothes from America are expensive in Japan.

5 Likes

最近私はタコスを作り方を学ばれました。私が時々行くバーで私は客様にタコスが作ってあげた。

Translation

Recently I got to learn how to make Tacos. I made tacos for the customers for the bar I often visit.

5 Likes

サラダを食べたことがありますが、ホテルで一回食べただけで、それから一度も食べていません。

Translation

I have eaten salad before, but I only ate it once at a hotel, and I haven’t eaten it since then.

6 Likes

タコスは美味しいですね!今回はどんな具材を使ってましたか?

7 Likes

私はたくさんタイプタコスを作りました。チキンタコスや魚タコスなどでした。バーでチキンタコスは一番人気でした。チキンタコスの上で自分の機密ソースを使いました。

Summary

I made many different types of Tacos. Such as Chicken and Fish. Chicken was most popular at the bar. On top of the chicken tacos I used my secret sauce.

6 Likes

コーンが乗ったピザは美味しいのだろうか?

Translation

I wonder if pizza with corn on it is good.

王女様、今日の晩ごはんは何をお食べになりますか?

Translation

Your Majesty, what will you eat for dinner today?

4 Likes

弟は他の町で大学生活を始めましたが、私の部屋にまだ弟の荷物があります。

Translation

My younger brother has started his university life in another town, but his belongings are still in my room.

6 Likes

ミキさんの話はなしし方かたはアメリカ人じんって感かんじ。アメリカから来きたとみえる。

Translation

Miki’s style of talking is very American, so I can conclude that she came from America.

5 Likes

社長、大学で英語をお勉強なさいましたか。

Translation

Sir, did you study English in college?

線に名前をお書きください。

Translation

Please write your name on the line.

4 Likes

あのおやつとは料理人のビデオのとおりに蕩けました。
しかし、 私が 食べなかった とおり、再びさびしい に 成りませんでした。
(漸と、わたしの黒と白いぬはあの美味しいおやつをたべた。)

That treat melted just as shown in the chef’s video.
However, like I didn’t eat it, I didn’t feel lonely again.
(Finally, my black-and-white dog ate that delicious treat.)

3 Likes

飛行機代は去年より今年のほうが高いです。

Summary

Airfare is more expensive this year than last year.

4 Likes

20キロメートルを走り切ったから、俺の足がゼリーのように感じます。

翻訳

I ran 20 kilometers, so my legs feel like jelly.

7 Likes

社長、会議の間にいらっしゃいますか?

Translation

Sir, will you be in the meeting?

ところで、お部屋に新しいテレビがございます。

Translation

By the way, the room has a brand-new TV.

4 Likes

私は名前を覚えるのが苦手なので、生物の成績が悪かった。

Summary

I’m not good with remembering names, so my biology grades were bad.

5 Likes

昨日は動物園に行きました。

Summary

”Yesterday, I went to the zoo.”
Not sure about how I included the time reference, any tips?

6 Likes

爆発するほど食べたのに、もうおなかがすいてきた。

Translation

Even though I ate to the point of exploding, I am already getting hungry.

では、私がレポートをお書きします。

Translation

Then, I will humbly write the report.

5 Likes

先輩、助けて。宿題は分からない。

Translation (Advice wanted)

”Senpai, help me. I don’t understand the homework.”

I know wakaru is intransitive, so is “homework” the subject like how I wrote it or do I need a different verb?

7 Likes

今日先生とはちみつの味の違いについて少し話しました。でも、その時気づいたんですが、味を表現する言葉が全然足りなかったです。それで、もっと食べ物について話せるようになるために、食べログの口コミで勉強しようと思っています。

6 Likes