Have you written your Japanese Sentence today?

毎月インターネット代を払っています。

Translate

I pay the internet bill every month.

5 Likes

彼女にお土産ぐらいはあげるといいんだよ。例えば、せんべいやクッキーがいいと思う。

Translation

You should at least get her a souvenir. For example, something like rice crackers or cookies would be good.

新しい友達を作るのに、クラブに入るほうがいいと思う。

Translation

Joining a club is a good way to make new friends.

6 Likes

最近忙しすぎて、勉強してはいられない。

レディットをグッグル拡張機能でブロックしないと、見ずにはいられない。

忙しいですが、仕事があるだけましだ。

4 Likes

飛行機で飛んでいます。

Translation

I am flying by airplane.

4 Likes

例えば、毎日一日中ピアノの練習をしても、その日に皆の前でピアノを弾くなら、ぜったい緊張するでしょう。

Translate

For example, even if you practice piano all day every day, if you play in front of everyone on the day, you’ll definitely feel nervous.

I tried to make longer sentence, not sure if this correct.

4 Likes

コンサートに行きたかったんだけどチケットが売り切れていて買えなかった。

Translation

I wanted to go to the concert, but I couldn’t buy a ticket.

家族の健康のために、ヘルシーな料理しか作らないことにしました。

Translation

For the sake of my family’s health, I vowed to make only healthy food.

3 Likes

一時間待ってでも、あの店のカレーをどうしても食べたい!

あのひとは地元の人であるかのようだけど、観光客みたいな質問ばかりしているから、実は地元の人じゃないみたいだね。

5 Likes

旅行で辛い食べ物を食べたくない。ぜったいお手洗いで時間がかかりすぎます。

Translate

I don’t want to eat spicy food while traveling. I’ll definitely spend way too much time in the toilet.

5 Likes

あたしの一番好きなイスラエルかレバノンか食はファラフェルだ!
あなたは一ニンニクや玉ねぎやヒヨコマメなどがありますか。
この材料で、ファラフェルを作ることができます。

まず第一、ニンニクや玉ねぎほうちょうで切る。
そのあと、材料を混ぜる。
そして、ヒヨコマメのつみれを作る。
やっと、つみれを油で揚げるつもりだ。

いよいよ、この食の作り方はとても簡単ですから、くらい10 分で作る。

5 Likes

ところで、ももちゃんの場面ばめんはいつ?

Translation

By the way, when is Momo’s scene?

6 Likes

昨日私の誕生日なので、誕生日を祝うために、今日友達と一緒にレストランに行くつもりです。

Translation

In light of yesterday being my birthday, I’m planning to go out to eat with my friends to celebrate.

パーティに行くかどうかは、母によります。

Translation

Whether or not I go to the party depends on my mom.

4 Likes

永住権申請中だから、税金の支払いを後回しにしてはいられません。

家を出たら、鍵を開けっ放しにしてはならない。

ゴミ当番になったから、徹夜でゲームするわけには行かない。

5 Likes

母はよく家の周りを散歩します。

Translate

My mother often takes walk around the house.

5 Likes

このスーパーでは定番の豆腐から長野県名物のおやきに至るまで売っています。

今妙高高原の辺りで探したところで、いい物件は見つからないと思う。

3 Likes

野菜をたくさん食べると、健康はだんだん良くなります。

Translation

If you eat more vegetables, your health will gradually improve.

今遊べない。宿題をしないといけない。

Translation

I can’t hang out right now. I have to finish my homework.

4 Likes

先週、よつばとを読みました。次、 空っぽの少女と虹のかけらをよむ。

Translation

Last week, I read Yotsuba&。Next, I will read The Empty Girl and the Rainbow Fragment.

4 Likes

今週仕事が多そう。

Translate

Looks like there will be a lot of work this week.

4 Likes

は?毎年はそんなこと言っているよ。明日、世界が終わるはずがない。

Translation

What? They say that every year. It’s highly unlikely that the world will end tomorrow.

友達によると、その映画は本当にダサいということだ。

Translation

I heard from my friend that that movie is really lame.

4 Likes

プロだけに、この山坂も簡単に登れるんだ。

Translation

As one would expect for a pro, they can climb this mountain slope easily.

丁寧に頼んだところで、中に入らせてくれないだろうね

Translation

Even if I ask nicely, they probably won’t let us in.

今日、戸隠方面の山道を自転車で登りました。山頂に着いたら、年配のリンゴ農家の方がわざわざ声をかけてくれて、リンゴを育てる難しさについて話してくれました。

けっこう楽しかったけど、長野県のリンゴ農家の方々をどれほど尊敬しているか、もっとはっきり伝えればよかったのに。。。

また会う機会があれば、ちゃんと伝えるつもりです。

Translation

Today, I climbed mountain roads towards togakushi. When i reached the top, an elderly apple farmer went out of his way to chat with me. He talked to me about how difficult growing apples actually is.

I enjoyed the talk but I really wish I was able to let him know how much I respect the apple farmers in Nagano.

If I have the chance again, I plan to properly communicate that.

4 Likes

毎日は宿題をしたり、漫画を読んだり、アニメを見たりする。

Translation - Advice wanted

Every day, I do things like homework, reading manga, and watching anime.

Is this an appropriate way to say “every day”? Not sure if は is the right particle.

4 Likes