Have you written your Japanese Sentence today?

I’m sad かめむし is too long, they’re everywhere this year :disappointed: :disappointed:

4 Likes

カメムシを
踏まないように
しても、あら

Summary

Even if I try not to step on stinkbugs, oh dear

6 Likes

雨を振るので、私の犬が外に行かない。

Translation

My dog will not go outside because it is raining.

Based on a true story.

5 Likes

夏休み
家でゴロゴロ
昼寝かな

Translation

Summer vacation
Lazing around at home
Maybe afternoon nap

4 Likes

海賊お莫大うが来たぞー!
「かれはあやとりを遊びをしていた」とか 「あのひとはおりがみをしていた」とかとおもっていた。

「うん、おれはだのマンター だ! ものがたりを作るのも好きだった」と言っていた!

3 Likes

俺は夏休み前に自転車を買った。自転車で千葉県の縁に回りたかったけど時間がなかった。しかし自転車にたくさん乗れた。

Translation

Before summer vacation I bought I bike. I wanted to ride around the coast of Chiba Prefecture but didnt have the time. I did manage to ride a lot though.

俺の一番好きな動物は「Bearded Dragon」です。なんで好きか知らないけど面白く小さい腕が好きです。本当に飼いたい

Translate

My favorite animal is the bearded dragon. I cant say for sure why I like them but I like their silly little arms. I really want to own one.

4 Likes

JLPTに合格するために、毎日文法とか単語とかを勉強し続けます。

Translation

In order to pass the JLPT, I will continue to study grammar and vocabulary.

トイレに行ったら、手を洗わなければならない。

Translation

When going to the restroom, you must wash your hands.

2 Likes

雨を振るので、帽子を着る。

Translation

I put on a hat because it is raining.

1 Like

配信者は公共で配信するのが迷惑に他ならない。

1 Like