Have you written your Japanese Sentence today?

今日は、「なくて」と「ないで」を勉強しました。「楽しみにする」も勉強しました。

1。お腹がすかなくてから、食べないで寝ました。
2。来月フランスに旅行して行って、バケットやマカロンを食べるのが楽しみにしている。

Translation
  1. Since I was not hungry, I went to bed without eating.

2. I’m looking forward to traveling to France next month and eating baguettes and macarons.

先日、「まだ 」「まだ〜ていません」「てもいい」を勉強しました。

先日 ネット友達が親切にも勉強を手伝ってくれた。ネーティヴです。英語が良くなてもいいです。

英語

The other day, I have found out that my internet friends are kind enough to help me with my Japanese studies. They are native speakers. It’s fine even if their English is not good.

今日は、「れる・られる」と「他動詞・自動し」を勉強しました。「次に」の単語も勉強しました。

こん十二月ににほんごのうりょくしけんのN3レベルを受けるつもりだったけど、席がもう全部取られました次に、何にしますをまだ決めていません。もちろん日本語の勉強を止めません

Translation

I had planned to take the JLPT N3 in December, but all the seats were already taken. I haven’t decided what to do next. Of course, I won’t stop studying Japanese.

今日は、「直す」と「ということ」を勉強しました。

今朝、私の練習は間違いだらけで、やり直したかったんです。日本語を勉強するのが本当に難しいとういうこと事実と思います。

Translation

My practice this morning was full of mistakes and I wanted to start over. I think it’s true that studying Japanese is really difficult!

今日は、「」と「まず」を勉強しました。「」の単語も勉強しました。

皆、旅行や休みに行く時に、まず、 バケーションモードをつけます。そうしないとは復習アイテムが段々増えて続きます。

Translation

Everyone, when you go on a trip or on vacation, first turn on vacation mode. Otherwise, your reviews will steadily increase.

今日は、「は~のひとつだ」を勉強しました。

FF10は好きなゲームの一つだよ。

Translation

Final Fantasy 10 is one of my favorite games.

1 Like

昨日は、「までも」と「までに」を勉強しました。「真面目」の単語と「」も勉強しました。

毎日午前五時半までに起きて、十時や十一時ぐらいまでも真面目に日本語の文法と単語と漢字等を勉強します。

Translation

I wake up by 5:30 a.m. every day and diligently study things like Japanese grammar, vocabulary, and kanji until around 10 or 11 am.

今日は、「また」と「始める」を勉強しました。「菓子」の単語と「興味がある」も勉強しました。

焼きに強い興味があって今週菓子がとても食べたかったです。でも、今日はまたスーパーに行った時にチョコレートを買い忘れたから、ブラウニーを焼き始まれないです。

Translation

I have a strong interest in baking and I really wanted to eat sweets this week. But I forgot to buy chocolate when I went to the supermarket again today, so I can’t start baking brownies…

私もです!

1 Like

今日は、「終わる」と「」を勉強しました。「詰まらない」の単語と「」も勉強しました。

三時間ごろ日本語と数学を勉強をしおわるとヨガをして、その後朝ご飯を食べます。たまにヨガがちょっと詰まらなくてしたくなくてだけど体と精神にいいだと思いで、いつもやります。

Translation

After studying Japanese and Math for about 3 hours, I do yoga and then I eat breakfast. Sometimes the yoga is boring and I don’t want to do it, but I always do because it’s good for my body and my mental health.

1 Like

皆さん、どこ。
この話題はフロントページで消えてしまった。
大変だ。今帰った、だからまた毎日いっ文章かくつもりだ。

Translation:

Everyone, where are you?
This topic has (unfortunately) disappeared from the front page.
That’s bad.
I have returned now, sp I intend to write a sentence each day.

今日は 「めったに〜ない」勉強した。

この間古いゲーム機めったにプレイしない
残念、レトロゲームは凄く楽しいのに。
ゲームシステムは焦点や困難は高い。
この近代的は珍しい近代的のゲームで。

Translation

These days I rarely play old consoles.
Too bad, as retro games are a lot of fun.
They Focus on Game Mechanics and have a high difficulty. (among other things)
These Traits are rare within modern games.

1 Like

私は毎日ここにきました。でも、3回以上連続で答えるのは禁じられているだから今週間の書いた文章を全部含めています。 :pensive:

Translation

I came here every day. But since it’s prohibited to reply more than three times in a row, I’m including all the sentences I wrote this week.

五日前は、「後で」と「ていた」を勉強しました。「」と「話をする」の単語も勉強しました。

今朝、日本語の勉強した後では、フランス旅行の時にフランス人と話をするためにフランス語を勉強していました

Translation

After studying Japanese this morning, I was studying French in order to be able to speak to French people on my trip to France.

四日前はは、「」と「到頭」を勉強しました。「週間何」の単語を勉強しました。

私は夫と一年2回旅行します。その旅行の中に一回がいつも海外旅行です。三週間に、とうとうよ私たちはパリに行きます!

Translation

My husband and I travel twice a year. One of those trips is always a trip abroad. In three weeks, we are finally going to Paris!

三日前は、「より」と「毎に」を勉強しました。「」と「開く」の単語も勉強しました。

私にとってフランス語より日本語が大切です。でも、勉強する毎に両語勉強します。教科書をから出して、開けて、一緒に勉強しよう。(前の文では開く(ひらく)が開く(あく)よりもっといい選択でしょうね。)

Translation

Japanese is more important to me than French. But I study both languages every time I study. Now, take your textbook out of your bag, open it, and let’s study together. (In the previous sentence 開く(ひらく) is probably a better choice than 開く(あく).

二昨日は、「なるべく」と「〜る所だ」を勉強しました。「風邪を引く」と「鼻水何」と「「黄色い」の単語も勉強しました。

風邪をひいたところに、鼻からたくさん黄色い鼻水が出ました。とてもキモイだから、なるべく鼻を拭きました。

Translation

When I caught a cold, a lot of yellow snot came out of my nose. It was so disgusting, so I wiped my nose as much as possible.

一昨日は、「のに」と「と思う」を勉強しました。「アジア研究」と「1960年代」の単語も勉強しました。

毎日運動して、体に良い食品を食べているのに、まだ太ってきています。私の巨大な甘党のせいだと思います

1960年代に, アジア研究はまだ東洋学と呼ばれました。

Translation

Even though I exercise every day and eat healthy food, I’m still gaining weight. I think it’s because of my huge sweet tooth.

In the 1960’s Asian Studies was still called Oriental Studies.

昨日は、「」と「みたい」を勉強しました。「アプリ」と「アニメ」の単語も勉強しました。

日本語を習うために、BUNPROとワニカニアプリはとても便利です。一方で、DUOLINGOは楽しく便利みたい、でもREDDITによって嫌いな人が多いです。もしかして、それより字幕なしのアニメを観るの方がいいです。

Translation

Apps like BUNPRO and WANIKANI are really useful for learning Japanese. On the other hand, DUOLINGO may seem fun and useful, but according to Reddit there are a lot of people who don’t like it. Maybe watching anime without subtitles would be better.

今日は、「こと」と「そう」を勉強しました。「いつの間にか」の単語も勉強しました。

最初は漢字を読むことは大変怖くて難しそうだった。でも毎日勉強して、ワニカニのレベル六十に達して、そしていつの間にか、漢字を読むのがもっと読みやすくなりました。

Translation

At first, reading kanji seemed really scary and difficult. But, I studied every day, reached Level 60 in WaniKani, and before I knew it, it had become much easier to read kanji.

すみません、分からなかった。あなたは本当にこの話題の最優秀選手。
多分最優秀選手は正しくないかもしれないのに。英語の「MVP」に違って日本語の「最優秀選手」はスポーツについてだけ使うできるかもしれない。

Translation:

Sorry I did not know. You are the true MVP of this Topic.
Though MVP might be incorrect. Unlike the english MVP 、「最優秀選手」might only be usable for sports.

[This sentence seems a real mess to me, can’t pinpoint why though.
Other than that I think you could use the edit function as a last resort, when you had three consecutive posts to continue using this topic.]
edit: Test

1 Like

ありがとうございます!! :heart_eyes:

I would say 英語で. Whenever I have to ask how to say something in another language it’s always like「英語で何といいますか? 」I also think 使うできる sounds unnatural. I think it should be either 使うのができる (or こと instead of が) or the potential form 使える.

So in the end: 「英語でMVPの単語に違って、日本語で「最優秀選手」はスポーツについてだでけ使えるかもしれない。」

Does making an edit bump the thread to the front page? I’ll try next time and see what happens.

1 Like

ありがとう。助かった。

I am pretty sure an edit does not bump the thread up, but that way you can at the very least collect all of those sentences in one spot (being this forum), rather than having them in seperate places, if that is something you care for.

I have a folder of Japanese notes in Apple Notes. One is several tables of transitive/intransitive verb pairs, another is a list of Japanese homonyms, and the third is a collection of temporal expressions, adverbial expressions, and just a list of words that I learned and wanted to learn the readings for. So I just put the sentences in there. :hugs:

1 Like

今日は、「」と「とか」を勉強しました。「おしゃれ」と「うんと」の単語も勉強しました。

高い車を運転するとか大きな屋敷に暮らすとかおしゃれな服を着るとかうんとお金を持つことに全然興味がないです。人生の美しさは小さなことに見つけると思いますので、嬉しくて静かな生活に暮して良い友達と一緒に美味い食べ物と美しい音楽を味わうのがだけ一番欲しいんです。

Translation

I have absolutely no interest in things like driving expensive cars, living in big mansions, wearing fashionable clothes, or having a lot of money. I think the beauty of life can be found in the little things, so I just want to live a happy, quiet live enjoying good food and beautiful music with good friends.

1 Like

今日は「割に」勉強した。

僕の動きより的のは上手いし、コンボはいいし割に僕買った。
沢山不要危険を侵すのに、だから結局僕のディフェンス優位に立った。

Translation:

Although My Opponents movement is better than mine and their combos are good too, I won. They take to many unnecessary risks though, so in the end my defense got the upper hand.

今日は、「そういう」と「う・よう」を勉強しました。「おばさん」と「お引き出し」と「気の毒に」の単語も勉強しました。

気の毒に、彼女の叔母さんが亡くなったばかりだ。そういう状況は大変なので、一緒に葬式に行きましょう。今懐が寒いから、途中で幾らかの弔慰金のお引き出しに銀行に行くつもりです。

(気にしないで、該の話は唯の例えだけです。誰も亡くなりませんでした!)

Translation

Unfortunately, her aunt just died. Those situations are tough, so let’s go to the funeral together. I don’t have much money right now, so I plan to go to the bank on the way to withdraw some condolence money.*

(Don’t worry, the above story is just an example. Nobody died!)

今日は「う・よう + としたが」勉強した。

昨日は早く眠ろうとしたがXenoblade Chronicles 3長らくすぎるプレイしてしまった。
楽しかったのに、だから別に恨まないけど。

Translation:

I tried to go to bed early yesterday, but unfortunately played Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for too long. I had fun though, so I don’t especially regret it.