Is the audio gone for others as well?

I can’t play audio for the examples while reviewing. When I am doing new lessons in studying, it works just fine. The problem first occured today, yesterday the audio worked for reviews as well. I think I hadn’t changed anything in my settings since yesterday.

1 Like

Not working for me either, but I actually never played examples audio during reviews.

Since they added

Digital media voiced and recorded by Haruna Oka

to the About Bunpro 4 hours ago, it might be an audio update.

Might be related to this

but this is pure speculation.

2 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one.

Looking a bit deeper, the error is literally that the audio files simply aren’t where they’re expected to be (404).

2 Likes

You would more than likely be right, but I can also only speculate. If the regular files aren’t working, I would think it is perhaps because they have something open on their end that prevents people using the media simultaneously… But I am not a programmer so I have no idea.

2 Likes

it’s gone for me as well

1 Like

Was working for me until yesterday, but today it doesn’t work for all sentences where it used to. I can still see the play button on some of them, but nothing happens when I click it.

1 Like

Thanks for the answers! I guess the devs are already aware of this particular bug, but for future reference: is there a dedicated subforum for bug reports? At first glance I couldn’t find one.

1 Like

@thomasmichaelwallace @telge
Hey and welcome on the community forums!

@0_0
Hey and long time no see :partying_face:

@matthieuesnault :bowing_man: @Asher @Jet

Sorry fot the inconvienience!
I have contacted the technical part of the team.

By the way, you can discuss bugs in this topic:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Should be all fixed now. We are implementing new audio and there was a bug. Sorry about that!

11 Likes

currently i still have some issues with the newly added audio. for example, this grammar point’s audio doesn’t play in reviews: https://www.bunpro.jp/grammar_points/199