List of Scripts

Would it be possible to add ghost reviews to the timeline? Without them the actual number of reviews is just different.

Edit: now I see that what the script does is parsing the original “Upcoming Grammar” cards. @Jake Would it be possible to include upcoming grammar (including ghost reviews) with a better granulation in the Bunpro API? The response could either comprise of review items with datetimes (preferably) or (after feeding the API with the desired granulation as parameter) number of reviews in each timeframe.

Not sure when it was natively implemented but this implementation doesn’t work for me. My browser was often taking me back to the previous page in the browsing history when I hit [backspace] after clicking a kanji which made the input field lost the focus. This script saves the day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I found a huge bug in the Auto Commit script on one of the ま grammar point’s sentences. When you attempt to type in まっすぐ, it commits it before you even have a chance to put in the right answer. It took me a handful of tries to get it right in the reviews, and I feel like this may even be a recurring problem in the future so I may have to take this one out of reviews :confused:

3 Likes

I haven’t been maintaining that, and it’s a script that really needs maintenance since there’s no API. If it’s really bad I’d suggest just turning it off. I have no idea when I’ll be able to fix it

3 Likes

Thanks for telling me, though

3 Likes

I didn’t see this but I use the anki mode script located here, especially for mobile. Makes things a million times easier:

I put it on Greasyfork until they decide to themselves for convenience: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/381684-bunpro-anki-mode

3 Likes

Can a member put this on the list? I usually only check these forums on mobile and I’m not going to add it on mobile, lol. I’ll try to remember to do it on my computer later, but I’ll likely forget

2 Likes

I didn’t see this but I use the anki mode script located here, especially for mobile.

How do you install this script/Tampermonkey on Android? Looks neat.

1 Like

I just did my 2 pending reviews, and now BP says I have 6 in the next day,

Wish my review load was that low! I have 90 to do tomorrow :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

A few ways.

Firefox and kiwibrowser allow you to install a userscript manager via the firefox or chrome web store (Kiwi browser let’s you add the file itself in kiwi://extensions without any userscript manager). The other way is using AdGuard as they have support for userscripts on the OS level.

EDIT: Screenshot of how it looks when I add bunpro.jp/study to the home screen.

4 Likes

@someone2020 If you want to give it another shot I have rewritten pretty much every part of the Auto Commit script and it seems to be working pretty reliably now. Not sure exactly what the issue was with your sentence, but from the looks of it I am sure it will be able to handle it now. I also added an (optional) indicator for whether the script was able to find an answer at all. Since there is no API for BP I sadly can’t guarantee that it can find answer to all questions.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/370277-bunpro-auto-commit-2-0

2 Likes

Neat! I’ve noticed that 2.0 fails to catch certain things, I haven’t seen it happen with 2.1* yet. Thanks!

2 Likes

Fun fact: it was always 2.0! I originally tried a different approach which was 1.0, but I never released it because it didn’t work very well. Then I thought of my current approach and released it as the 2.0, without there ever being a public 1.0. Current version is 2.1, for what it’s worth

3 Likes

New scripts!

• Disable Undo on SRS 11 by @Kumi: Removes the undo button and disables the backspace hotkey for the last SRS level. This is a safety measure in case you are a bit liberal with the undo button.

@joda you might be interested in this one ^

• Disable Backspace by @Kumi: Disables the use of backspace as an UNDO and OOPS shortcut. The buttons still work.

edit: guess I might as well make make this a proper script too

8 Likes

Haha, good to see you’re scripting again. What happened to your script that plays a sound when burning grammar points (correct answer for an SRS11 item)? Did you ever finish that?

There’s still no burning bell implementation from the BunPro team.

3 Likes

Haha it’s funny that you mention that. I don’t remember working on a Burn Bell for BP before, but I did try it a few days ago! Apparently past Kumi thinks in similar ways as current Kumi. Anyway it proved too fiddly for me to bother with right now. There’s just a lot to keep track of. SRS level, was it answered wrong previously, was it answered wrong now, was it undone, was it answered correctly now, was it undone, is bunny mode on, and so on. I just couldn’t find a reliable way to do it. To be fair it was the same with WK, but then I could be lazy and rely on the SRS popups.

5 Likes

Are there hotkeys for the Anki Mode buttons? Sounds useful

Kumi, thank you so much for the example sentences audio script, it is incredibly useful. Is there a way to make it trigger during reviews?

2 Likes

I wish. I agree that would be useful but it’s not as big of a deal since it’s not like dealing with 100-200 reviews like with WaniKani.

2 Likes

You’re talking to someone who has 140 reviews because they got burned out for a handful of days and refused to do vacation mode because they’d feel like they were cheating themselves otherwise :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably possible, but I think it would a decent amount of work to get it to play well. It already embeds in the examples tab, right? I think I’ll leave it at that for now

1 Like