List of Scripts

The embeds actually work well, thanks for replying. To anyone who finds the google translate audio a little slow, it pairs really well with an extension that speeds up all audio playback e.g. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/speed-global-videoaudio-s/ncaighkkcbkmhiiljbjfjpkkgelpgkab?hl=en

2 Likes

@pcontrabass This is pretty minor, but the scaling on the planner gets a little weird if there are very few reviews… the display is absurdly tall, apparently making room for half-reviews :joy:

2 Likes

Look at that adorable dip of 0.1 review

2 Likes

Is there a script that shows you your progress on an item once you’ve answered it?

Similar to how WK will tell you when you’ve levelled something up to the next level?

I’m finding it pretty difficult to measure my progress because the badges just don’t seem to work with my head.

1 Like

Is there a way to make the Anki Mode script stick around? It seems to uninstall itself every day or so.

I don’t think that there is. On top of that it’s really hard to tell with BP whether you passed or failed an item, so I’m not sure it would be an easy project either

1 Like

That seems to be more like an issue with your script handler?

1 Like

Hey there!

I’ve been using the Anki Mode add on for BunPro, and I went and added keyboard shortcuts to the script -

Keys: (both upper row and numpad):

1 - Inserts ‘I don’t know’ and commits this answer, press enter to continue.
2 - Reveals the answer but doesn’t commit, either press 1 (wrong), 3 (correct) or enter to continue.
3 - Inserts the correct answer, and commits the answer, press enter to continue.

If you’re unhappy with these keys, i’ve left comments in the code towards the bottom teaching you how can easily modify this to suit your needs!

You can either paste this over the top of the current Anki Addon script, or create a new script in TamperMonkey.

I’ve put the modified script on GitHub here: https://github.com/storm1822/BunPro-Anki-Addon---Shortcuts/blob/main/Keyboard%20Shortcuts%20addition

I hope these additions to the script can be of use to someone!

1 Like

just got back from a break and now i have 300 reviews looming. this is really scary and also kinda breaks me

could someone make a script that allows me to tackle this huge list in smaller pieces. Like only ask me the first 20 items when ordered by Bunpro lesson order

in fact if someone makes this for me this week i will give them 5 pounds

1 Like

Just do 20 items or however many you want to do a day.

1 Like

guys is there a way to add hints or context to self-study? with a script maybe u.u

edit: imagen it’s okay I found I can do it this way. If the sound scrip works I’ll feel pleased.

thats doesnt work because you wont get the 20 items back consistently, breaking SRS

Thanks !

@Kumi (or any other userscript wizard!)

Would it be possible to quickly/easily make a script that displays a 硬 watermark (a large, easily-noticeable one) somewhere onscreen during reviews for all the grammar points that’ve been marked with it?

Obviously I want to be able to recognize all of the grammar on 文プロ whenever I see/hear it, but I also want to avoid accidentally using stiff/formal language when I’m talking to friends, which would be easier to do if all of that grammar was plainly marked somehow while I’m doing reviews :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be too hard to make. Could probably just repurpose one of my other scripts. I’m not currently using BP, though, and am not planning on doing so anymore in the future (I am focusing on reading instead), so I can’t access the review page. I would make it for you if I could ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like
2 Likes

Seems like something weird is going on with the Egg Timer script, it’s like 00:00 is always shown on top of the real timer.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is it just me or is the Auto-Commit script entirely useless these days. Even with it turned on, I get many red dots which indicate that the auto-commit won’t work for that particular review. Would greatly appreciate a fix.

1 Like

Apparently, I stopped getting notifications from here and only saw these posts a few days ago. I don’t have a paid account anymore, so sadly I can’t look into these bugs myself. If you have any suggestion as to why it might be happening I am willing to make updates.

Sadly this was always a high maintenance script, and now that I am not using BP myself there’s not much I can do to fix it.

3 Likes