List of Scripts

Somewhere I read that on SRS 12 the interval will be 20 years, but they might have changed that in the meanwhile ( @Pushindawood ?).

So yes, the review might come back some day, is that important for the burn bell?

3 Likes

Nah, I’m just making sure that 12 really is the last one and they don’t so something weird after you “burn” it. I’ll try to get something made within the next week

2 Likes

@lopicake hmm… to be honest, I’ve been on a break from BP so testing with my account is a bit tough.

So you’re observing that usually it’s the last interval which seems inaccurate? I’ll poke around a bit more to see if I can recreate what you’re seeing when I have time.

Thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

@lopicake I pushed out an update which I think may address this issue, Please let me know if it works for you

2 Likes

Is anyone else having issues with Mistake Delay not working, or is it something on my end?

1 Like

Wow, sorry I somehow missed your reply all this time. I’m afraid the update still hasn’t fixed the last interval problem. Thank you for trying anyways even if you’re not actively using BP.

2 Likes

Hmm… I’ll try to revisit this, but it’s difficult for me to reproduce your issue.

The next time you observe this, can you please right click on the page and click “View Page Source” copy and paste the contents of the source that opens into a file and share it with me?

Having this will help me reproduce and fix the issue.

2 Likes

@lopicake

I just thought of something. You mentioned that you’re referring to the count of reviews in the next 24 hours that Bunpro provides, this one, right?

My planner shows this:

Planner indicates I have 6 reviews in the next 24 hours, BP suggests I have 4.

Looking at the upcoming grammar section (this is where Planner gets the data from):

This says I have 2 ready now, 1 in 3 hours, 2 in 14 hours, and 1 in 15 hours (total 6 items)

To me, this is correct and BP might be wrong? I’m not sure what exactly BP is calculating here, but it’s clearly doing something different. Whether or not this is a bug after all, that’s unclear, but it’s certain that I and BP are interpreting something differently.

If you can show me the items in your upcoming grammar section, that might help confirm some things.

EDIT:

I just did my 2 pending reviews, and now BP says I have 6 in the next day, and Planner agrees.

I’m wondering if this discrepancy only arises when you have reviews pending which are available now… Let me know if you observe the same thing.

4 Likes

@Kai and @Anthropos888 sorry for not properly maintaining these script. I’ll have some free time this summer and get everything working well.

3 Likes

Much appreciated!!
I’m currently busy dying to finals week anyway, sooo… no rush :+1:

1 Like

JLPT Percentage’s “Total” bar has been fixed.

Edit:

Also updated: Auto-show Info, Copy Sentences, Jisho Button, JLPT Level Indicator, Egg Timer, Streak Chart Additions, and Example Sentence Audio.

edit2: supposedly fixed all other scripts, too

6 Likes

@Jake Hey, just coming back after a year away. I see that there’s an API now; just curious about your plans for future endpoints and possible ETAs?

3 Likes

Hey sorry I totally didn’t see this reply but for the past few months I’ve had no problems.

However recently I noticed another thing where if you add Self-Study sentences, Planner doesn’t take them into account when showing your upcoming reviews. However, maybe that might also be a BP thing again?

2 Likes

Pinging @Jake again for @Kumi’s question:

2 Likes

@lopicake Likely; as I mentioned in the past, if they don’t show up on your profile when you click the “Show upcoming reviews” button, then the script can’t pick them up. Unfortunately I don’t have a way to get access to upcoming ghosts / self-study sentences etc.

Maybe in the future if they add additional APIs to cover this, but as it stands. I don’t think there’s much that can be done.

4 Likes

Heya,

My planner has not been behaving quite well for a while.
I think it doesn’t take ghost reviews into account, so often reviews still come as a surprise. Added to that, the point at which a review would take place changes everytime I refresh to a spot about 15 minutes earlier or later. This is also visible in the 1 hour view sometimes, and sometimes it even splits for example a bar of like 10 reviews into two bars of 6 and 4 reviews.

This time though, I’m not sure what’s going on:

I have 7 reviews and it’s 11:25. According to the planner I should have 15 reviews rn. I’m not sure what’s going on… :sweat_smile:

Refreshed at 11:29 and got this view:

These are the coming reviews. I think the second screen is actually correct now.

EDIT: I assume you read the time labels on the future grammar tab and apply that to the location of the review moments? Maybe the timing lingers on the edge of every review bar.

3 Likes

@Pep95

As I mentioned in previous messages only regular reviews are taken into account. Until Bunpro provides an API or some other means for me to get this information, I cannot have planner display it.

For the sorting of review moments, yes, this is exactly what is being done, those labels are read and sorted into the buckets you see in the graph. So for example, if it is 11pm and you have a review at 11:05, it should appear in the 11:00-11:15 bucket I believe. With this kind of visualization it’s difficult to pinpoint accuracy without making the buckets really small (which clutters the graph, or provides such a small time window that it is not useful anymore).

If you have any suggestion, please let me know and I’d be glad to consider it.

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. If I’m right though, reviews only occur at half hour intervals (as far as I know). Might accuracy improve if that is considered?

2 Likes

@Pep95

That, I’m not sure. I haven’t observed any patterns in scheduling frequency. I’ll keep that in mind when I return to BP (I’ve been a bit too busy to do reviews lately).

3 Likes

The example sentence audio script doesn’t currently handle the examples which have speaker prefixes (e.g. https://www.bunpro.jp/grammar_points/668). Here’s a patch to fix that:

if (name == "#text") {
 				sentence += elem.data;
 			}
 			else if (name == "STRONG" || name == "SPAN") {
+				sentence += parseSentence(elem);
-				if (name == "STRONG" && elem.children.length) {
-					sentence += elem.children[0].childNodes[0].data;       // with kanji in url
-					//sentence += elem.children[0].children[1].innerText;     // with kana in url
-				}
-				else {
-					sentence += elem.innerText;
-				}
 			}
4 Likes