List of Scripts

@pcontrabass Hi, I’ve just added the planner but it seems that all the reviews’ text disappears (as can be seen in the images of the last post of Feedback - Bug Reports that a few users are seeing) do you know what this may be due to? (it seems someone else reported it in the tampermonkey script page too)

@kosklain I’ll try to look into this soon. Sorry to see a regression creep in.

@kosklain I pushed an update. Please check version 1.0.5

@pcontrabass

The recent update hides Japanese on the study screen, 1.0.4, but 1.0.5 doesn’t fix the issue. It somehow blocks reviews from loading.

@cosezu

Are you getting a page that looks like the attached image?
I completely disabled all user scripts and I’m still having trouble loading the reviews which indicates there may be an issue with Bunpro at the moment.

@cosezu

The page loads again for me and unfortunately I cannot reproduce this issue.

Can you please try again and let me know?

@pcontrabass
My apologies, maybe it was Bunpro loading issues.

I’ve just tested the update, I think it all works now, thank you for being so fast! The only weird and minor thing (I guess unrelated?) is that if I click on my user (top right) and then click on ‘profile’ the timeline doesn’t really appear, but if I refresh the page then the timeline shows up again.

@kosklain

Great!

I’m aware of this issue. I couldn’t dedicate much time to fixing it at the time because I’ve come down with a flu… but when I’m feeling back up I’ll look into that one. I just wanted to get a destructive issue fixed since it was blocking people.

Thanks! I am pretty new to this community and was hoping someone had made some scripts similar to those found in the WaniKani community. Very useful.

1 Like

@pcontrabass Hey, I’m back from vacation. I just want to let you know that the update fixed the fake reviews problem! Thank you! : )

3 Likes

Sorry if this has been mentioned already (didn’t want to skim 130 posts), but the “Copy JP” button didn’t work properly on this review that I tested:

It picked up: 君に会えて嬉しかったことか。

Just need to account for the orange text.

Edit: Also, the auto-commit script seems to not work most of the time… at first I thought it was because the reviews could accept multiple answers, but there are some single-answer reviews that it’s not affecting.

Thank you so much for these scripts by the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Copy button should be easy to fix, just adding something for the orange text in the parser. I’ll get to is sometime this week, most likely.

Auto-commit might be a bit trickier; but I’ll have a look at that too. I believe the way I wrote that was that it checked the example sentences to see what the answer should be. Not sure but I might have implemented a cache where it saved the correct answers after answering when it couldn’t find them on the page. It was pretty good when I stopped using BP, but I’m not too hopeful it will be perfect until the correct answers can be found in the API, if that is ever added.

2 Likes

I wonder if that means any example sentences that have been added since you wrote the script aren’t being checked then :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What do the colours mean? Or are they just random visual flair?

2 Likes

One thing it could be is that the study questions aren’t similar enough to the example sentences (since they are different things in the back end). I used to report when I saw that things were matching, so it could be that. I’ll have a look though, whatever the issue is.

2 Likes

@pcontrabass, would it be possible to add functionality to see further into the week with your Planner script?

I’d like to see ~5-7 days out to be able to judge which days are skimpy on reviews, or which days are overloaded, and plan my review batch sizes accordingly to smooth out the workload :slight_smile:

Edit: @Nenad, it looks like the colors are just a set sequence that repeats.

1 Like

@Nenad

Colors have no meaning. I plan to make it uniform in the next release.

2 Likes

@Kai

Yes! I already have this planned and will be implemented in the next release!

3 Likes

By the way, I currently have 43 reviews available, but the Planner is only displaying it as 40 (both in height and on mouseover).

1 Like