List of Scripts

Same, planner says I have 9 reviews for this hour, but in actuality I have 14.

1 Like

@lopicake @Kai

I think I’ll be able to figure this out once I implement an adjustable granularity, for example see what’s planned every half hour instead of an hour.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for reminding me with that link. I had forgotten that I promised to fix these. Don’t worry about bugging me about fixing things; with all my scripts on here and WK I easily forget.

Fixed!

I remember now. Something changed with BP which made it unreliable, and when I stopped doing BP I was still in the process of trying new methods to solve the issue of finding the answer. What I have since then is still a WIP, but it seems to work OK. So what I’m going to do is just update the script with my WIP, and I’ll get to finishing it whenever I return to BP. I don’t think it can find every single answer, but it looks good to me.

It can’t do this one, for example, because it can’t match it to any of the example sentences. I have some ideas as to how this could be fixed, but since I’m not doing BP atm it’s not something I’m going to sink a lot of time into.

5 Likes

Thank you very much :bowing_man:

2 Likes

What for?

1 Like

For writing all of those scripts for the community :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for all these!

I could not get the TTS script to work. The only other script I have installed is Planner and that is working fine. Do you have any idea why that is so? Both have been enabled in the options but I only see Planner activating from the extension icon.

2 Likes

Try updating the script. I think I’ve only made superficial changes (though it still isn’t pretty since BP stopped using the regular player), but I pushed an update and it works fine for me.

2 Likes

Works great! Thanks.

1 Like

@Kumi I just saw on Greasyfork that you made a “Burn bell” script for WK (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/377545-wanikani-burn-bell). Nice!
Do you plan to adapt this script for Bunpro as well :smiley: ? Would be nice to hear a bell when an item reaches SRS12 since there is no indication at all at the moment.

1 Like

@Anthropos888
I have no plans for BP scripts since I’m not using BP at the moment, but I wouldn’t be opposed to making something this simple for you. There’s just one issue; if there’s no indication that the item reached SRS12, then how am I supposed to know that it did? With WK it was pretty simple, I was lazy and relied on the SRS popup indicators.

Of course, even if there are no direct ways of telling when an item advanced to a certain level, there are always ways around it. However, for such a small feature I would like to keep the scope of the script as small as possible.

3 Likes

Ah sorry, with “no indication” I meant that there’s no message during reviews and in the summary, but the SRS level (which can be seen during reviews) will increase from 11 to 12. So that should be possible to process.

But I remember that @Jake mentioned something about plans to mark burned items. Will that cover a notification (sound/message) during reviews as well? If so, no need for that bell script :wink:

3 Likes

If does this I should probably be able to do something. Is it true even with lightning mode?

3 Likes

In bunny mode, after pressing “submit”, the next sentence will be immediately shown. So it won’t stop after the SRS 11 item increased to 12.
In bunny mode, the burn bell sound would ideally be heard after pressing submit. No matter if the next sentence is shown already.

2 Likes

The issue then is knowing whether you answered correctly and passed or whether you already failed the review once

3 Likes

Hmm, a failed review would drop from SRS 11 to 10. When the formerly failed review is shown again at the end of the queue, the SRS will still be 10. The bell script would only apply to SRS 11 reviews.

2 Likes

Does it display as SRS10 even in the same session? WK doesn’t actually update until afterwards

2 Likes

I just tried it: After failing a level 4 item, the SRS display drops from 4 to 3. At the end of the session this review comes up again with an SRS of 3 and also after answering it correctly it stays at 3 (which makes sense).

3 Likes

Alight, I should be able to work with that. Are you sure that SRS12 means it will not come back and that it’s just not he last level?

2 Likes

@pcontrabass

Hey thanks for the recent update for Planner! However, I think there’s some kind of discrepancy again with the reviews.
Planner is saying I have 43 reviews at 8am tomorrow but BP says I only have 30 within 24 hours.

I think it’s something with Planner because it keeps telling me I had an unsually high amount of reviews in one hour (always the last hour it predicts) and then it switches the number. I waited an hour and now it says I actually have only 7 reviews at 8am tomorrow but 38 at 9am.
bp

4 Likes