Shiritori is a Japanese game, whereby you take the last kana of the previous word and make a new word starting with that kana. If someone writes a word ending in ん, they lose and the game starts again.
RULES - Please read before playing
- The final player who cannot think of a word not ending in ん, please type your word and finish the game, then start a new game with a new word. The aim is to keep going for as long as possible though.
- No verbs or い adjectives, since they all end in the same う and い sounds respectively.
- The word you submit should start with the final kana of the previous word, not the kanji.
- Feel free to add furigana and/or an English definition if you want. Whatever you are comfortable with, but please don’t debate this in the thread. Also please feel free to add the reason why you chose the word - maybe it’s particularly unusual or you really like the kanji.
- No words are to be repeated within the same game.
日本語（にほんご） (Japanese) ⇒ゴキブリ (cockroach) ⇒リンゴ (apple) ⇒ゴム (rubber) ⇒ 無言（むごん） (silence)
The game finishes here because the final word ended with ん.
Let’s share some of the vocabulary that we know!
I’ll get us started with something simple: