View grammar by SRS/success rate

Sorry if this is a thing that exists and I’m just missing it somehow.
I’d be good to be able to sort/view grammar points by SRS stage and/or success rate. Ghost reviews kind of do that, but there’s some grammar points that one might just get right often enough to not generate a ghost, but be still a bit shaky on so mistakes happen sometimes.
I just signed up with a new teacher who asked if I had any grammar points I wanted to focus on, having a neat list of grammar I often got wrong on here in the past would probably be a good starting point.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you saw that, but when you choose the “cram” section, there is a button about troubled grammar. I don’t know if that’s what you are looking for.

1 Like

Super interesting suggestion, especially with the recent roll-out of stats on the actual grammar page. I could see under Grammar > All the ‘Option’ filter (or another button altogether) having a ‘Sort’ feature to go from lowest success rate to highest. Probably wouldn’t be perfect, but it would help out those who have been on the site for awhile and have enough reviews under the belt to not have major outliers. Also, this would work v. well as an option on the cram page too; but again, probably would be a little difficult to implement.

2 Likes

Ohhh, yeah, something like that would be great!
Although for me it says “no matches found”. Maybe some settings to define what ‘troubled’ means could be useful? Cause I certainly have some troubled grammar haha. Like a slider for percentage or incorrect answers or something?
(The “Japanese Kanji Study” app has a slider like that for example.)

1 Like

A slider like the one you showed could be so great ! Hope it’s going to be implemented :wink:

Edit : Don’t forget to also share your ideas on the Feedback topic

1 Like

…probably should have posted there to begin with, eh. Apologies!

1 Like

It’s a small forum, I don’t think it’s going to be a problem ^^
+ this way we can discuss about this functionality a lot without spamming the feedback channel.

For the success rate, I don’t know if Bunpro keeps track of just the number of fail per grammar points, or the list of the sentences. A list of all the failed sentences could also be interesting. I’m still a beginner but encountered a sentence that felt counter-intuitive so i failed the grammar point ( ぜんぜん大丈夫). A list of the failed sentences could help with slangs …

1 Like

Ohhhh yes, absolutely!!! List of failed sentences would be great!
Especially seeing a lot of grammar points are used in slighly different ways. Or for example, if you’re fine conjugating godan verbs but struggle with some ichidan verbs. Same grammar point (presumably), but still different issues.
(Also, same for the ぜんぜん lol. And とても.)

1 Like