Feedback - Bug Reports

@towbes Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We will see what we can do about implementing a fix. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

@seanblue Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into what might be preventing the automatic refresh. Cheers.

@Kai

Yes! Sorry about that. It looks like I misfiled this feedback. I have updated the grammar point to reflect your suggestion. Cheers!

5 Likes

Well, there are a couple of other things I responded to that could also use another response from the team. Maybe it’s because you have to scroll down the page (like I do) when looking for new feedback that was left on previous feedback?

4 Likes

What is the sauce for that pic? I need answers.

1 Like

I tried to pull up all the わけ grammar points, but only got 2 results:

Then I tried searching for では, which found わけではない that the first search didn’t find:

What’s going on with the incomplete わけ search? Why isn’t the search term being highlighted yellow there? Why does one search sort by JLPT level while the other doesn’t??

4 Likes

@Kai Thank you for your report. We are looking into what might be causing this bug and what is keeping some items from appearing in search. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hey, just noticed my review pile decreased very significantly overnight a few days ago, without me completing anywhere near that many reviews. Was there an algorithm change or something?

I feel kind of like I’m cheating now that I seemingly won’t have to do those reviews…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I saw your comment right after posting this issue myself. Did this happen to you around subscribing?

3 Likes

Weird, because it seems like the past few days for me I’ve been getting more reviews than usual, like 80-100 instead of the usual 60-70. I just assumed it was one of those weird waves I get when a lot of high streak items reach their next interval in batches.

3 Likes

Not exactly, but good catch!

I was already subscribed, but upgraded to Lifetime, and looking at my daily stats screenshots (nerd, I know) vs. my screenshot of the lifetime subscription confirmation page, that day was exactly the point where my reviews went “missing”.

Since it’s not just me, maybe there is an actual bug lurking around?

2 Likes

It does seem to be a bug with the subscription system. Fortunately, the SRS stage of the items weren’t reset, it’s just that reviews for them don’t show up.

I noticed it right after subscribing that I no longer have those 6 or 8 reviews which were there before. Though at first I thought that I was overlooking something, or mistook the 0 for a 6… But after two really calm days, it became suspicious.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue when cramming individual grammar points, but I didn’t see anyone discuss it further in the thread. bump :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@aneeline Hey! As @xxllua suggested, this does indeed look like a bug associated with subscribing. We hope to have a fix pushed soon. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

@yatyisam We apologize for the inconvenience! We hope to have a fix pushed very soon. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

8 Likes

Looks like it’s fixed now, thanks!

5 Likes

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but there may be a bug lurking with bookmarked grammar points. I bookmarked an N2 grammar point, and it shows up on the pie chart on my stats page:

but not on the bar chart on my summary page:

I would think it shouldn’t show up at all in either place, correct?

4 Likes

@eefara Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We will look into what might be causing bookmarked items to appear where they should not. Cheers!

4 Likes

Yep, all back now with me as well!

3 Likes

IOS App user here. Recently, whenever I hit the “study” button, it just loads for a long time and then finishes with a blank screen. This feature used to work for me.

2 Likes

I seem to have recently received three years worth of being awesome medals, now while one might argue that I should have more or less, but I’ve been using BunPro for well less than 3 years. :wink:

10 Likes

I got these medals too, after only 2 days of Bunpro. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Same for me
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

5 Likes