Feedback - Bug Reports

Fixed all of the ごとく sentences, all unnecessary spaces should now be gone :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Fixed all of the 極まりない sentences too, all unnecessary spaces should now be gone :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Can’t tell if this is a bug or expected or perhaps I’m misunderstanding what SRS being displayed is for. Maybe the vocab system does not have full SRS support since its still in beta?

However often a vocab at 0 will show a higher SRS number on the review screen. Example of review page srs_3

The deck screen and the vocab page, it shows 0 as expected. srs_0

So the main question is, is the SRS on the review screen wrong or referencing something else? My concern is that the vocab is affecting my other SRS scores in a weird way that I can’t see. However I’m more leaning towards its just a visual issue and I can just ignore it.

:thinking:

Next ごとく :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Asher it Is still not fixed.
I don’t want to complain on delays but seeing your answer on Typo - #2 by Asher I wonder how to report this kind of issues effectively.

1 Like

🫣 This should have all been fixed. I’ll report this to the dev guys right now to see what the deal is.

1 Like

This one actually hasn’t been fixed on the backend yet, as it’s in lesson 10 of N4. I am about halfway through lesson 8 at the moment, so should hit lesson 10 in another day or two :bowing_man:. Have been going through everything with a fine tooth comb :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Another broken answer. Why is this still happening?

Looks like those sentences still broken.

Fixed it! :+1:

1 Like

It would be nice if this could somehow be fixed. :slightly_smiling_face:

My dashboard looks slightly strange; the reviews sections are not aligned properly.
I’ve also noticed that after doing some decks for the first time, after the first review, I get 0% instead of the actual number of items I’ve properly studied the first time. The SRS seems to not be affected though, it’s just a display issue I suppose.

6 Likes

Turned on vacation mode for the day due to being super busy and knowing I wouldn’t be able to get on until past midnight. Turns out it didn’t activate or something, despite showing that it did, because I’m back down from my 860 day streak to a 0. Everything is fine. :sob:

1 Like

Hello! This still seems to be an issue. Please let me know if there’s a better way to report this.

1 Like

I am also having this alignment error, both on Firefox and Brave.

1 Like

Fixed! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Having this issue too but I can’t click on my vocab reviews. I tried in two browsers (Firefox and Safari)

2 Likes

@CuddleJumper @melisma
Should be fixed now! Thanks for pointing it out :bowing_man:

@severian I have reverted your streak :sweat: Sorry for the panic

2 Likes

I’ll dye over the grey hairs :wink: Thanks!

1 Like