Feedback - Bug Reports

Did you perhaps get it wrong in a previous review session, then quit that review session before “wrapping up”?
In that particular situation, I think it’s intended to be marked as wrong in the summary - but beyond that, I don’t know and guess it’s something only staff might be able to diagnose.

1 Like

It might be the case, as resetting the grammar point does fix the error. However, for other grammar points, they have never been wrong in the past, but are suddenly incorrect at the end.

2 Likes

I’m noticing some weird inconsistencies when I start my reviews. For context, I took a break from Bunpro and am now in the process of going through my stacked up reviews. Previously, I was using the N5 vocab deck, but decided to switch over to the Genki 1 3rd edition deck. Here are the weird thing I am experiencing:

1. When I hit review on the Genki 1 3rd edition deck, in addition to seeing the reviews that I would regularly see, I am now also seeing items that I never learned. I checked this multiple times to make sure that I was seeing it correctly.
  2. Also when reviewing the Genki 1 3rd edition deck, I am seeming to get quicker SRS levels. For example, I might be on Seasoned 1 and get it correct but when I review the next time (maybe an hour later), I will see the item again (now at Seasoned 2).
  3. I’m not 100% sure this is happening, but I also think that I am getting items outside of the Genki 3rd edition deck when I hit review. I believe that I am seeing items from other decks too.

Recently I finished the last few N3 grammar points via the mobile app and just marked them as “復習を練習する” since I was just fitting one at a time in between other things instead of doing three at a time like I normally do. Something about that seems to have broken the badge for completing N3 grammar, since I don’t have it even though (as far as I can tell), I’ve completed every grammar point from N5 to N3. I presume this bug exists with other N levels as well, assuming the code used is similar.
TDLR; I think adding the last grammar point(s) of a level via 復習を練習する instead of going through the new grammar points button on your dashboard prevents N-level badges from being awarded.

Hi there!
Welcome to the community.

Sorry for the late response.
Are you using the new Beta version of Reviews?

Thanks for the feedback!
Please refer to this post on the forums:

Bunpro Sentence Fixes! (22/02/2023).

We are currently fixing many sentences, so some audio may potentially be different/missing until we get around to updating it.

In the meantime, if you submit a bug-report directly on that page, the content team should be able to directly find that question and remove the incorrect audio.

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes it might very much be what @bunnypro mentioned.
Summary still has been a little bit buggy since we switched to a session-based system behind the scenes

We’re looking into it!

1 Like

This error pops up if you submit a question and the request to the server fails (because of the server or your internet connection).

I think we pushed a fix where the problem was with the server.
Glad this was resolved!

1 Like

I think wanikani sync is broken (otherwise its just broken for me). I’m guessing since their kana only vocab updates.

1 Like

Really liking the beta dashboard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just the forecast isn’t currently loading - stuck on an endless loop of loading:

2 Likes

SHOO! GO AWAY, YOU’RE NOT MEANT TO SEE THAT YET :joy: :sob:

2 Likes

Haha, I was just curious when I think it was you mentioned an update to the dashboard being almost ready :yum:

Happy to hide the post if it avoids some of BunPro’s closest guarded secrets getting out haha.

2 Likes

Nah you’re all good :joy:
I could put it behind an admin restriction if we really cared :eyes:

Next time I’m gonna get way more creative with the /beta/ URLs… and leave you a breadcrumb trail of clues

2 Likes

The forecast is looking good now :wink:

As a suggestion, perhaps keep the bars as they are but change the numbers to show the cumulative amount?
I think a lot of us can’t help but start doing mental math to add up those numbers as they go on :joy:

1 Like

Having a problem starting reviews from the N4 deck section. Clicking grammar reviews on the homescreen opens up reviews just fine, but if I click on reviews on the N4 deck itself under the decks page, I get stuck on an inf loading screen. Been like this the last couple of days. I’ve reset my cache, so I don’t think it’s on my end.

3 Likes

The numbers on top of the bars should be the cumulative amount!
Unless I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying (likely) :thinking:

I don’t really know what is happening here…
I also regained all xp related achievements.

Oh, I just mean it would be useful to have some way to see how many reviews will “pile up” over time, e.g.

A way to see that, if I don’t do any reviews before 8pm, then there will be 29 waiting for me at that time.
If I don’t do any reviews before 9pm, then there will be 70 waiting for me at that time.
Etc.

I do like the chart as it is though and it’s just a suggestion - I realise that adding running totals can really make the scale of graphs shoot up, which is why using just the numerical form might be a good way around that problem.

The Wanikani option for furigana is now showing all furigana for me.

On completing a vocab review session, the summary page for the previous grammar review session was shown instead of the summary for that vocab review session.