Feedback - Bug Reports

Something seems to be off with the daily/hourly forecast.
Here’s my current daily forecast:

First of all, this already doesn’t make sense - since today is Friday 10/20, and this shows “tomorrow” as a separate bar than “21 Sat”.

Now, here’s my hourly forecast:

The forecast currently claims that I’ll have 10 reviews to do in 40 minutes (it is now 2:20pm). This is already at odds with the daily forecast showing a forecast of 8 for “later”…

1 Like

I’ve seen this issue being reported earlier, followed by a post saying that it had been fixed. My apologies for bringing it up yet again, but I am still having this issue :frowning: The activity overview seems to be somehow lagging one day behind: all my reviews from yesterday are listed as Thursday and today is listed as Friday. My timezone is set correctly, and I have tried changing it and changing it back without any change, which makes me think this is a persisting bug?

4 Likes

I’m surprised not to find 満ちる anywhere in the vocab decks, it’s a reasonably common word in my experience. Not sure how those vocab lists are compiled but maybe this one slipped through?

Jisho lists it as N3: 満ちる - Jisho.org

Noticed that the “forecast graph” bar for the current hour appears rounded, while all others are squared off, e.g.:

1 Like

I think this is a difference of Grammer vs vocab actually? For mine, it looks like because there’s less grammar to vocab ratio it appears more square like on Thursdays. I think it’s just the sliver that makes it appear square

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone else has flagged it but ye olde review summary bug is back for me. I think last time it was related to not wrapping up a session, however I did wrap up this one so not sure what else might have caused it. Haven’t noticed any issues in any of my other recent sessions.

I did genuinely get the しか…ない grammar point wrong, but I’m 100% certain I got the ないと and て points right.

Also, I definitely did ten reviews (started with 40, finished with 30), but my dash activity is only showing nine… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@IcyIceBear

Yeah I think the plugin we use just handles these values based on percentage or something?

Either way I think I’mma sharpen these edges a lil

2 Likes

Dug up that Review on your account, and in its history it looks like it was marked as incorrect with two attempts (incorrect and then correct (wrap-up)).
You didn’t see it show up twice or leave the session early or anything like that?

I got them wrong in a previous session? But this time around I definitely didn’t mess them up at all. I’m absolutely positive I only had one wrap-up item (and it was the right one).

I do sometimes walk away from my computer long enough that the session stalls/bugs out (ADHD haha :sweat_smile:) and I just refresh the page/go to the dashboard and start again, but I’m 99% sure I didn’t this time… Maybe doing that in a previous session messed with how bunpro held on to the attempt data?

1 Like

I’ve noticed a couple times that the forecast in the dashboard seems to be incorrect. For example, it says that at 12PM I have four reviews. It’s 12:30 PM, however there aren’t any reviews available right now.

1 Like

Maybe it means not at 12, but during the hour of 12. Have they shown up yet

Nope. Seemed to have disappeared completely.
Another thing that’s kind of strange is that the daily forecast says 8 reviews in ‘later’, but on the hourly I only have 6 left for today total.

1 Like

Ahhh if that’s the case, then it might have been a leftover incorrect answer from a previous session that you didn’t wrap up again?

Anyway will keep an eye out for more people submitting the same bugs!

It’s a very small thing but I switched my interface to Japanese and I often struggle to parse this header in the lessons:

text

Because there are no quotes or brackets I tend to read this as a complete sentence instead of what it’s meant to be. I think it would be a bit clearer if it looked something like:

「だいたい」の情報

Or some other typesetting that would set the の情報 appart from the name of the grammar point.

4 Likes

Hi team, I used the recent feature to “remove” a ghost review from my dashboard. Although it no longer appears under ghost review, my dashboard always says I have 1 review remaining to complete. When i click the lesson button, it says that there are no reviews avaiable at this moment.

1 Like

Good point! Will change that now.

2 Likes

I’m able to replicate this. Will get it fixed!
Thanks for the feedback :bowing_man:

1 Like

Much better, thank you!

The site has been doing this randomly the last few minutes, especially when going to the summary page or clicking into my dashboard. Was wondering if anyone else was seeing this? Other websites/apps are working normally.
Now, I know y’all would like me to check out the gram but this is a little ridiculous!

2 Likes

There’s just a typo on the いらっしゃる page. In the conjugations, it’s missing the “ま” in いらっしゃいませんでした.

1 Like