Feedback - Bug Reports

This also happens to me pretty much every review session for 1-2 reviews. I type the correct answer, audio doesn’t play and then later the same review comes up again and then it works when I type the correct answer. Here is the error that appears in the console when this happens.

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).find(...)[0] is undefined

// Above error comes from this line of code
$(".play-button").on("click",function(){$(".native-audio").find("audio")[0].play()})

Browser: Firefox 98.0 (64-bit)

I have pushed a patch for the error you pointed out. Please let me know if you continue to experience the issue with the repeating reviews.
Thanks for the details on the error and source. They helped me pin down the bug quickly. :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Hi!
image|559x155
image|690x136
Even though I set 2 problems per session, the application gives me 10 problems. I tried to reset my account, changing the number of problems, cleaning cookies. I still have 10.

This is still a problem. I currently have 124600xp but the Fuji 10x badge hasn’t unlocked.

This is when you try add a new grammar point.
‘Take’, ‘Queue’ and ‘Remember’ dont seem like they should be there.

Also the green on these are the wrong colour as I am using colour blind mode, they should be blueish

had to set personal synonyms…

Fixed! Thanks :bowing_man:

I don’t know if this is a big or if I’m going a bit wacky but…
The red and green colours during a review when you get it correct or wrong look different to me.
And not in a good way. I tried it on my laptop and my pc and they both seem to have very recently adjusted the colours. My thing is the new colours hurt my stinky little eyes! >:c
So if it isn’t a bug do you think maybe you could bring an option to change the colour back?

Edit: I used my advanced MS Paint skills to show what is happening and to prove that for some reason the colours did change.

Old colour was way less intense and didn’t hurt >:C

10 Likes

Oh my god thank you for posting this. I couldn’t figure out if my eyeballs and brain were finally melting into goo or if the color actually changed.

4 Likes

Day two of asking for you to please lower the volume on the colour of reviews. It is very bright and I don’t like straining my eyes! >:c

2 Likes

I thought I was imagining things, but turns out no! I’d like to throw my vote in for changing the colors back, too. Less is more.

1 Like

@Devenu @wrt7MameLZE33wlmpCAV Should be patched now :+1:

1 Like

I think the red one is way worse in hurting.

But yeah +1 on returning the colors back.

I know it’s irrational, but I’m getting more angry at seeing that color than getting the answer wrong for some reason.

5 Likes

You’re the best, Jake! Just a note–I don’t know if it was intentional or not–but as @Megumin pointed out, the red is still the same. If that’s how you like it, OK. It is a little hard on the eyes, though. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I figure the lesson batch size being ”incorrect". If you want to change the study size, if you change in general settings it will show the quantity of elements to study, but once you start the number will be different, this is because the real size of the study batch is taken from the deck config.

The deck batch size is set 5 in the deck

In general settings is set to 1

And it tells that there is only 1 element

But when I start to study it is 5, the same as the deck size

I made different tries, and confirms what I say.

Sorry if it was detected this, I know a user have say that this was not working properly, but I don’t know if somebody found the reason of why this happens

1 Like

I think I have a bug with the new decks beta. Repro steps:

1. Go to Genki I 3rd Edition [Grammar] deck
  2. Have it as your “Main deck” (don’t know if this is required or not)
  3. Click “Start New Batch [3]”
  4. Do three lessons
  5. Start the reviews
  6. It only allows me to do one of my reviews

I tried to upload a video of the bug in action, but videos not supported :’(

This is super annoying (because the feature should help me solidify Genki I), so if it’s not a bug, I’d love to know how to make things work on my side!

Thanks!

I hope this is a bug and not that I have missing some weird vocabulary, jk. Some html invalid format that goes wild.

まず | Japanese Grammar SRS on examples tab, the first one

Feedback - Bug Reports - #2340 by xgc1986 a workaround to fix this

Oh my gosh it’s so bright! I just popped in to do a couple reviews and man it hurts!
Make them fix it now plz plz plz!

1 Like

Should be fixed?? Did you clear your cache?

2 Likes