Feedback - Bug Reports

I didn’t see anything notable in my console besides these warnings.

That’s what I’m assuming, but my assumptions could be wrong.

Don’t know if it’s a bug or a missing feature, but there is no furigana on hover / click for the grammar “structure” area. I’m just annoying today :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wanted to let you know that in the grammar point for ような in the third example the furigana for 工場 seem to be the ones for 工事 instead.

かれくるま工場こうじのようなにおいがする。

This is more a bug report for my own profile: I’m missing the Pirate Hunter XP badge, despite having the surrounding ones:

This is probably due to me resetting my progress several times, but I’d be grateful if this could be fixed one way or another. My current XP totals:

Not strictly a bug, but I find it a bit unfortunate that in the grammar point for 真(っ) the example aimed to show the conjugation before a word from the か column uses 真っ赤, which is the exception that moves from the あ column to the か column. Maybe an example using 真っ黒 would be better, e.g. あの煙は真っ黒です。

からだになるくらい お風呂ふろあつかった。

1 Like

Furigana readings are wrong, なん shouldn’t be in there.

Grammar point source:

1 Like

I don’t know where to put this so I will write here.
I would like to report an issue with the following word in N5 vocab deck:
交通系こうつうけいICかーど
It would be nice if the かーど was changed to カード, because both yomichan and online dictionaries have issues recognizing this word if written in hiragana.

Addition, やさしい has no English meaning displayed.

1 Like

Hi!
I’d also like to report that in the N4 Vocabulary Deck, the word グループ always ends up marked as wrong even if I copy/paste the right answer.

1 Like

I’m randomly getting this:

It’s also happening in:

https://bunpro.jp/user/profile
https://bunpro.jp/contact
https://bunpro.jp/decks

4 Likes

@Daru I’ll ping you since you seem to be the badges highest authority:

and also this:

2 Likes

I’ve just had a hard time logging in because I kept getting that error.

Edit: maybe it has something to do with Minor Update May 2nd 2022 - Days Studied?

1 Like

For some reason, when the app would usually ask if I want to take a quiz over the new grammar points, it just gets stuck on a blank screen. This behavior has been an going on all day, so I’ve just been doing reviews. Though I did notice that when I clicked for a grammar explanation during my reviews it shows the grammar for a different construct.

1 Like

The application/website is crashing, maybe because they are pushing updates or a recent update is breaking something.

We will have to wait for @Jake, @mrnoone or someone at the team to look at it. Seems to be happening with all pages regardless if you are logged in or not, sometimes it half displays, sometimes it just throws a uglified 404.

3 Likes

I’m glad the community site isn’t broken as well, having a confirmation that something like this is happening helps my nerves alot!

1 Like

@Megumin @FelineSinth @Sclub7 @MaximizedNOVA We’re aware of those hiccups in the service right now, I can confirm I have them too and we’re looking into it right now. Sorry for the inconvenience! :bowing_man:

@Megumin Thank you for the report! It’s been added to the pipeline of fixes.

1 Like

Hello!
Reached 700+ strike, but didn’t get the badge.
Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 11-32-39 Bunpro Dashboard Japanese Grammar SRSScreenshot 2022-04-30 at 10-05-58 Bunpro Badges Japanese Grammar SRS

On the grammar point for じゃない:

In one of the example sentences, the じゃない appears twice:

I Don’t know if it is just my account but for some reason it looks like i have learned everything from N4 to N2, when in reality i haven’t even finished N5 yet.

I have also been stuck on のが下手 point cuz for some reason when i try to learn it, it goes to this page

2 Likes

The details (pressing ‘f’ after submitting an answer) for けど・だけど seem to instead be for the particle が . (I experienced this on the challenge “初めてだ___(but)___、楽しかった”)