Feedback - Bug Reports

I just got a grammar point for an い adjective for the past tense. I haven’t added that yet to my reviews and it was under a regular い adjective lesson instead.

I’m having some trouble with the vocab decks. I’m using the Bunpro N5 vocab deck to learn 5 items at a time. The first two items come up no problem but I cannot progress past that point.

Once I hit the arrow to move onto the third item I get this screen.

I’ve logged out and back in and cleared cookies but cannot get any further than that screen above after trying maybe ten times. I also tried the Genki 1 Complete deck and can preview five items but when I hit the ‘Quiz Me’ button it just hangs at the ‘loading…’ page.

The Bunpro N4 grammar deck and reviews are all working ok.

This could be related to a recent bug that should be fixed now. Are you still having trouble?

Still the same results with both the Bunpro N5 vocab deck and the Genki 1 Complete deck. I get the same issue using the web version on either PC and Ipad. This issue started maybe yesterday or the day before.

I am seeing the same symptoms - hanging at the ‘loading…’ screen. Browser console (Firefox 108.0.2) shows a 500 error on GET https://bunpro.jp/study_quiz?api_token=(remaining parameters redacted).

@Mazian Thank you for the follow up!

I believe I was able to reproduce the bug and have patched it.

Yep, the Genki 1 Complete deck no longer hangs at loading the quiz however the Bunpro N5 Vocab deck still shows the same problem as described above.

I don’t know much Firefox console stuff but I took a screenshot if it helps. Let me know if I can chase further info.

Since I could reliably preview the first two items of five from the deck I changed the settings to two items at a time. That got me to the Quiz Me button but when I selected Quiz Me I just get the same page as above.

Having issues with the vocab deck(N4)

SNS- I can not type ‘SNS’ as the n changes to the hiragana. I have tried the Katakana and as you can see in the screenshot, the hiragana. Also having issues some of the other flashcards as well.

6 Likes

Book title going out-off bounds at some point.

On the web interface, the grammar progress details no longer opens for stages Beginner and Ghosts. The other stages opens fine. This issue started happening yesterday. I don’t have this issue on the vocab progress details nor the mobile app interface.

On the cram listening section, the replay button disappears. This applies for both normal mode and dark mode display settings.

Working here now, thanks. Getting normal behavior on the N5 deck, so perhaps @stevemc32 is seeing a different issue.

On the web interface, I’m receiving error messages when completing my review sessions:

Internal Error

Looks like something went wrong on our end.

Not sure but there might be a problem with the N5 Vocab deck item ‘休み’ as this was the one that is number 3 on my 5 item list to be previewed. I went to the deck and manually added that item to my reviews without quizzing on it and the deck is now performing as expected.

I seem to be having the same issue reported by two other members a few months ago: current month is not showing in ‘* per day’ on the stats page.
[using Google Chrome Versie 109.0.5414.75 (Officiële build) (64-bits)]

Recently added grammar points the past couple days seems to automatically get removed from review. When I try to re-add them to review, it doesn’t stick.

I have had recent issues with quizzing after learning new vocabulary from decks. It often gets stuck while loading. I have only noticed this within the past two or three days.

I was finally able to pin point this bug I believe and it should now be patched. :tada:

1 Like

Running into this weird bug with spacing. Just appeared for me today.

Bug seen on Firefox, not present on Safari.

1 Like

Hi there!
Pushed an update to how furigana was displayed today. Every browser displays furigana differently so will have a look what’s going wrong in Firefox.
This has now been fixed!
Will post about this on the Official Reviews 2.0 Thread :tm: when the bug is fixed!

2 Likes