Feedback - Bug Reports

I have furigana on. But sometimes it shows furigana, sometimes it doesn’t. I have my wanikani key set, and I don’t know it that could be causing that problem. I always want furigana because it is better for me. Should I remove the key and see it that fixes the problem?

1 Like

I have furigana on hover too. Is that causing the problem?

1 Like

There is a spelling error on the とが grammar page. I’ll let you find it, but think Dan Quayle

— Dave

I don’t know if it counts as a bug, but the bar that includes reviews etc prevents me from clicking the button that lets me wrap up session, since the Bunpro home logo is covering it.

1 Like

That is likely due to using the old “Classic” theme that is no longer supported. We highly recommend changing to the “Light” or “Dark” Site Theme here: https://bunpro.jp/settings/styling

1 Like

Small bug on the quizzes’ “Good job! … Summary / Continue?” screen:
Number of reviews consistently shows as -1, but the real value is … um, a lot larger … :sweat_smile:

Is this happening outside of when you’re doing Learn? Like, normal reviews or Cram?

I noticed something slightly similar but with a positive 1 instead of negative, but needed to see if it was potentially just me it was happening too. :face_with_monocle:

I’ve just started having a look for you and it seems I also get a positive 1 when doing a vocab review of an item just learnt a few minutes ago, with the number dropping down when, um, getting it wrong :sweat_smile:

I haven’t tested the other scenarios for you yet, but will post back if anything crops up.

1 Like

I’ll pretend I never saw this, don’t worry :wink:

All super helpful information for sure, thanks for passing it and any other information along! Helps to speed up identifying causes for bugs by a lot.

1 Like

Haha, as much as I would prefer not to point it out, it really does seem that getting something wrong triggers weirdness in the review available count, now going down to 0 instead of -1:

However, I would just like to point out that I do get reviews right sometimes too, honest :flushed:

Fixed it thanks!

Hi, I’m having an issue where I can’t learn new grammar or view stats. I didn’t scroll up to see if this is already reported as I dont have time right this second, apologies in advance!!

I’m using the Grammar N4 deck and I am most definitely not done with it:

Url: Log in - Japanese Grammar Explained | Bunpro
Screenshot:

Url: Bunpro – Japanese Grammar Explained
Screenshot:

Url: Log in - Japanese Grammar Explained | Bunpro
Screenshot:

Please let me know if you need more info, I’ll be around in a bit.

Mind letting me know if you continue experiencing this please? I believe it was caused by an update for decks but should be sorted now.

I keep hitting a bug where the “next” item on “Learn” is actually the same as the previous one.
When it comes to the quiz, it says “Loading” for a while but then thankfully goes straight on to say “Good job!” etc, so it isn’t preventing progress, but still thought I would point it out.

Not sure if it’s just because I’m using Learn 1.0 or it applies to Learn 2.0 too :thinking:

Is it happening for vocab or grammar? Also, does it happen for every single item or just occasionally?

Both grammar and vocab.
It seems to have happened a lot more with vocab, but I’m not sure if that’s just because I’ve been doing vocab a lot more since the new decks were released :laughing:
It’s occasional, maybe around 10% of items or so.
I don’t think I’m doing anything to trigger different behavior, just churning through a lot of vocab and occasionally encountering the repetition.

1 Like

The decks don’t seem to work at all for me. I just get an internal error any time I click on one. I sent in a report, but thought I’d mention it here as well. :slight_smile:

Having the same issue with the vocab decks but I realise they’re new so teething problems!

Indeed Vocab is not supported by Reviews 2.0 yet!
When it gets added (within the next week or two) will be posted on the Reviews 2.0 post.

You shouldn’t be seeing that bug at all though (you should be taken to an empty Summary page), so I’ll have to investigate.
Coincidentally you found a text-bug on that error page for me as well! I’ve fixed it.

Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Hi there! “Furigana on Hover” should not be causing any issues.
The Wanikani integration is known to cause issues, so for now I would recommend turning the Furigana setting to “On”, and then manually hiding the ones you know (it will remember these for you).