Feedback - Bug Reports

I both hit 100 streak, and lost my streak 2 days ago. What?
I would like to set some vocabulary to SRS seasoned, and change my streak back to 100.

How do I do in the app?

1 Like

Those features arenā€™t available in the app yet, youā€™ll have to use the mobile bunpro.jp website if you want to do it all on your phone in the meantime!

1 Like

I found this happened when I started the cram/review with an internet connection, but then lost that connection at some point before resuming the reviews. Maybe that happened to you as well.

1 Like

Finished n2, but it still offered to learn from the deck. click learn and it directs me to set my level to n1 to learn new items. Click continue and after a loading page it says the same thing again for the next level cycling through all of them :rofl: not a big deal just thought Iā€™d share. It did change my target to n1, and after removing the finished n2 deck itā€™s as it should be

1 Like

Lot of connection issues in the last 10-15 minsā€¦
Only this site, nothing else.

1 Like

It may have been due to my VPN.

1 Like

My time schedule didnā€™t update with the recent daylight savings adjustment today (+1 hr). Not sure if anyone else is having this problem

3 Likes

same

1 Like

+1 on PST

Current time 7:45 pm

1 Like

There is a bug (I think) with the Ā« Review queueing Time Ā» Setting : I used to have it on Ā« Hourly Ā», changed it to Ā« Start of Day - 3 am Ā», but I canā€™t change it back to Hourly : Thereā€™s no update Button, and just toggling to Ā« Hourly Ā» doesnā€™t work. Also, when I toggled it to Ā« Daily Ā», it changed the Setting but also downloaded an empty file called change_user_reviews_to_3am

ā€¦.

1 Like

Donā€™t think thatā€™s a bug, itā€™s just waiting for you to review so it can set those new reviews to the updated settings. It wonā€™t make the switch immediately. So as you do your review s throughout the day, Future reviews will be scheduled throughout the day

But I could be entirely wrong (ā Ā“ā (ā ļ½Ŗā )ā ļ½€ā ļ¼‰

1 Like

I thought so at first, too, but unfortunately, it hasnā€™t changed after 3 daysā€¦.

1 Like

Sure but unless you did a stage one adept item you wouldnā€™t see them come back yet unless failed. Have you checked the forecast recently? If you have some adept items done since the switch and itā€™s still not showing them trickling in on the forecast later in the week then itā€™s probably a bug

1 Like

Just took a look and it seems to be set to hourly on your account :+1:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a bug where the app ā€œblacksā€ out.
It happens when I switch to another app, wait some time, and switch back.
Then the entire screen is black except of the Android UI (screenshot).

Itā€™s not consistent with how long time it takes for it to happen, but itā€™s minutes at most. Sometimes even instantly, like when I needed to double check the version number of BunPro for this message.

The solution is simple: switch to another app and back again.
Itā€™s also possible to click on something that causes a re-render, like toggling the menu. But this approach is difficult as I canā€™t see anything.

Noteworthy specs:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
One UI: 6.0
BunPro: 0.4.1+139
Power saving: On

@hx9 @Ayla Can you let me know if this persists over the next couple days please?

2 Likes

8PM = 9PM and 9PM = 10PM as of now.

It feels as though my reviews also got pushed forward an hour. I now have reviews starting at 11PM which is too late for me to do.

Edit: At 10PM the time was listed as 12AM and my reviews were up. Not sure if this was intentional or not, but in case it was - I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if this might be a display glitch. At about 9:45pm today I was seeing this:

Hourly reviews seem to be 1 hour behind with 12 reviews scheduled for 9pm. But my daily reviews showed 17 upcoming reviews, and both the daily & hourly review status widget showed me being caught up, which seemed to be correct. Iā€™m guessing the reviews are scheduled in UTC time which is not affected by daylight saving time switches.

1 Like

My forecast seems fine (mobile):thinking: and yes I also lept through time an hour into the future

Are you sure you have the right time zone set for you in settings?

1 Like

Timezone correct, problem persists as of today. Just not accounting for DST.

2 Likes