Have you written your Japanese Sentence today?

車くるまの免許めんきょを取とったらいい。

Translation

It would be nice if I could get my driver’s license.

4 Likes

「鹿児島で、一番年下の あおい鹿は怖がって、震えて だってほっとして、 そこでねちまった。そういうの。。」と 聞いてきた。

そうだよ、けど それだれ。

心得ない!

かれは巨大な畑で暮らしている。

あっち何処いちご食べ頃がありますか。。

I heard that in Kagoshima, the youngest blue deer was scared and trembling, but then it felt relieved and fell asleep right there. Something like that…

Yeah, but who was that?

I don’t know!

He lives on a huge field.

Where are the strawberries ripe and ready to eat over there?

2 Likes

特急とっきゅうを乗のらなければ、バスを乗のります。

Translation

If I can’t ride the express train, I’ll take the bus.

3 Likes

柵泥棒の犯人はぼやいていた すみません、「いちご食べ頃か何かありませんか?」

次の瞬間、 軽々ふわりウサギはの上に泥棒飛び越えて、舞い降りて、 そして色んないちごを一口かじった。

「これはだめかしら?」 と思った

一期一会の苺

The fence thief was grumbling, “Excuse me, do you have any strawberries that are ripe or anything?”

The next moment, the thief lightly leaped over the rabbit, landed, and took a bite of various strawberries.

I wondered, “Is this no good?”

2 Likes

幸せ者はとてもムッとだわね!
彼らが 野生絶滅ですか。

きっと! ぼくは笑い出した。

あした、彼らが死んでいるよ。

ぼくは首を横に振った。

食べなかったら。。。 彼らが溶かす。

ぼくとかれはは首を縦に振った。

何て!

Happy people are really annoyed by this!

Are they going extinct in the wild?

Surely! I started laughing.

Tomorrow, they’ll be dead.

I shook my head.

If you don’t eat them… they’ll dissolve.

He and I nodded.

2 Likes

彼かれに操あやつればいい。

Translation

It would be nice if I could manipulate him.

4 Likes

:fearful: :fearful: :fearful:

2年間ハロートークを使うことに渡って、3人の女性が「妊娠してください」と僕に求めました。

Translation

Over the course of using Hellotalk for two years, 3 women asked me to make them pregnant. :sweat_smile:

I stopped using it unsurprisingly

2 Likes

友達によく結婚について聞かれます。「結婚式はいつ?」って。

Translate

I often got asked by friends about wedding ceremony. Like “when’s the wedding?”

3 Likes

悲しむ顔が 二度と頭をよぎる。

瞬間、わたしは走り出した。

それと同時に、きみの好奇心が湧く。

思わず、きみの想像がおそるおそる、しがみついた。
これはとんでもないだよ!

大丈夫、 俺はすでに後悔だろう。。
正直、うちは住み心地でしょう?

わたしは離れるみたいよ!

The image of that sad face will never cross my mind again.
In that instant, I started running.
At the same time, your curiosity was piqued.
Your imagination tentatively clung to it.
This is unbelievable!

Don’t worry, I’m already regretting it.
Honestly, isn’t my place comfortable?

It looks like I’m leaving!

1 Like

どんどんぼくは離れて、水源も何本もがありました。
しかし、分かってだんだにゃ徐々、横切って緊張、そして、ぼくは爪先立った。

迷い が如何ですか。

速さでしたわよ。

I got further and further away, and there were several water sources.

But as I gradually realized what was happening, I crossed the path, feeling tense, and then I stood on tiptoe.

How about this wavering feeling?

It was fast.

1 Like

「山のふもとで合流しませんか?」 と 微笑む

(振り落とされない)

「きみは枝ぶつからない」 も と 微笑む

(なぜわたしは一向走り抜けですかわよ。)

ぼくに張り付いた!

“Shall we meet at the foot of the mountain?” he asked with a smile.

(I won’t be thrown off)

“You won’t bump into any branches,” he says with another smile.

(Why am I just running straight through?)

She’s clinging to me!

おじゃましています。。

他は?

言い遅れるわたしはおれより、かなりちいさいらしいだ と 反論した。。一応!

I’m intruding.

Anything else?

I should have mentioned it sooner, but I’m apparently quite a bit smaller than him, I retorted. Just so you know!

3 Likes

俺おれは妻つまにカボチャの生産せいさんの仕事しごとを引退いんたいさせられた。

Translation

My wife made me retire from my job in pumpkin production.

5 Likes

さあ… 今日本語で書きます。えっと…何を書きますか? えっと…今音楽を聞いています。クラシックの音楽です。さあ…今日は午後2時に起きて、音楽を聞いて、出かけました。それからカフェに行って、コーヒーを飲んで、家に帰りました。

すみません、段落になっちゃいました!

Translation

Well… I’ll write in Japanese now. Um… What should I write? Um… I’m listening to music now. It’s classical music. Well… Today I woke up at 2 PM, listened to music, and went out. After that, I went to a cafe, drank coffee, and came home.

Sorry, it turned into a paragraph!

6 Likes

来月弟は大学生活を始めます!

Translation

Next month my younger brother will start his university life!

3 Likes

何しろ、わたしたちと同居人は良さそうだ。
そして、何度か、かなり機嫌がいいらしい!

Anyway, our roommate and we seem to be doing well. And, several times, we’ve been in a really good mood!

2 Likes

このボードゲームは大人向けなんだけど、そんなに複雑じゃないので子供でも楽しめると思います。

翻訳

This board game was made for adults. However, it is not that complicated, so I think children can enjoy it as well.

3 Likes

ぼくはモテモテな上に血が騒ぐだ。他はいりません!
何しろ、気が付くと わたしは悲しいでした。

しかし、何度か、あなたは良さそうだ。。。

I’m incredibly popular, and my blood is boiling with excitement. I don’t need anything else!
Anyway, before I knew it, I was sad.

But, several times, you seemed like a good match…

1 Like

小学生の時に足の手術をしました。

Translate

When I was in elementary school, I had surgery on my leg.

3 Likes

これは 草食さんからの 草原 です。

そして、あれはにほんじんおこさんからの遊び道具だ。

This is a grassland from the herbivore.

And that’s a toy from the Japanese child.

2 Likes

毎日日本語を勉強すればいいのに。

Summary

It would be great if I could study Japanese everyday.
のに adds the nuance of “but that won’t happen”

勉強の時間があればいい。

Summary

It would be great if I had time to study.
ばいい adds the nuance that there is a low certainty of this happening

Not sure about “勉強の時間”

子供たちは公園で遊んだらいい。

Summary

It would be great if the kids could play in the park.
だらいい nuance: medium level of certainty that this would happen?

週末に彼氏と映画館に行って映画をみるといい。

Summary

It would be great if I could go to the cinema and watch a movie with my boyfriend at the weekend.
といい nuance: high certainty of this happening

彼女はバターを食べる間に映画を見る。

Summary

She watching a film while eating butter.

(slight Dogen reference)

あの映画中にバターを食べる女は嬉しい。

Summary

That woman who eats butter while watching a movie is happy.

(slight Dogen reference)

4 Likes