iOS app feedback

That’s not supported right now, but we are working on a more general solution for that.

At the moment the review page is a special page for the apps that takes a token, the main page does not support that.
Stay tuned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah okay. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Please update the app to include Ghost reviews in the count. As it is, I can’t do my Ghost reviews on the app unless I happen to also have regular reviews.

1 Like

The API is being worked on (weird sentence…)

Ghost reviews are fairly new and are not delivered by the API the app uses, but we are on it and they will be considered soon.

3 Likes

Any update on when Ghost reviews will show up in the app?

1 Like

The deadline is Friday, after that I’m a month in Japan with limited capability for programming :wink:

I try to release it tomorrow

4 Likes

Have fun on your vacation! I have a present for you when you get back! :wink: (Unless it’s an API issue that @Jake can fix.) Numbers are all way off.

1 Like

Yeah… haha my fault

The ghost reviews and self studies are of a different type and not factored in correctly right now so they appear as if they are belonging to a new grammar point.

I’ll fix it while I’m here, but probably have no time the next 2 weeks unfortunately.

1 Like

br HTML tags are showing up in the app.

1 Like

Some items are showing up as learned in the app, even though they’re not learned. At least two of the three I added at one point, and then removed, so that could be related. The three are:
ようとする (learned and removed)
きる (learned and removed)
ことか (don’t remember if I did anything with this one)

1 Like

Latest build 1.0 (36) is just spinning with a loading message

1 Like

Should be working in Build 37 again.
Sorry for the mess :confused:

1 Like
1 Like

@Rion Can you update the search functionality so it works with or without kanji? I tried to search for ようにいう and nothing came up. I had to change it to ように言う for it to work.

1 Like

Does anyone know where we can add notes on the iOS app and where we can find added notes?

1 Like

@Jake Looks like the iOS app is also broken. The review status doesn’t ever finish loading. Are you sure something isn’t messed up with the API since both apps are broken?

1 Like

That is a feature that is not yet available in the app.

@seanblue there haven’t been any changes to the api. I have contacted @Rion.

1 Like

That’s weird, because there haven’t been any updates to the app in a while…

1 Like

Latest update should fix the issue! Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Are there any issues if we upgrade to iOS 12?

1 Like