Feedback - Bug Reports

That slight delay could be caused by the Quiz waiting for your last submitted question to be received by the server.

How long will it sit on that screen for without typing any input? Will it wait there indefinitely?

Howdy,

I have a weird glitch on my activity panel. Not sure why it is blanked out.

1 Like

Hi!

The same occurs to me:

I guess this is the same issue we have been discussing with @veritas_nz in this other thread :

By the look of it, it might have to do with the first of the month when the language is set to Japanese.

EDIT: it basically just considers the current month, leaving the previous one blank:

1 Like

I have the same behaviour. All N2 lessons are started but the badge is still locked.

If I have my profile set to study N2, the top bar says there are still new lessons (other levels, it will have a 0 next to it). However, if I attempt to click that and go to the new lesson, the page that loads says there are no new lessons. So I think somehow the dashboard system isn’t communicating properly with the backend that handles the lessons.

@Sidgr @ThePurpleOrange It is properly working now!! :clap:

@veritas_nz この問題を解決してくれてとてもありがとうございます!

What was the issue? Does this also solve the related issue about the daily totals not being set at zero at the beginning of the day?

In any case, this would close this subthread in the original Dashboard 2.0 Beta thread and makes the new Dashboard even better.

1 Like

Great! Turns out it was a weird localization bug on the backend.

2 Likes

I just finished N1 (yay!) and I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

I have been away for a few weeks, and returned to find that all of my progress across three decks is missing. Any suggestions?

1 Like

@Devenu Will take a look into this.

@marpole Welcome to the forums! Could you give me a little more information about the issue and what you mean by missing please?

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated. My home page shows that I have no reviews pending and indicates that I have completed no items. I was working on three decks: Genki 1, Second Edition (I had completed all of the Chapter 1 items and parts of the Chapter 2 items), Bunpro N5 [Vocab] (I had completed approximately 80 items of the 1100 items) and Bunpro N5 Grammar (I had completed Level 1 and most of Level 2). The homepage shows me at 0, 0, 0 for each of these items. My subscription is still current (expires in April 2024).

Not the end of the world if I have to start from scratch again as I was not terribly far into it. Loving the site by the way, other than getting blanked out after being away for perhaps 2-3 weeks.

I’ll start of by saying this mighr not be a bug, I could just be wrong :sweat_smile:
I have just started the N3 Vocab deck, and I have it on the same settings I had for N4 deck, with manual input. However I just keep getting the translate style reviews. All the words I have added to the srs have a list of sentances on thw example page.
I thought N3 vocab was recently updated to include manual input now? If so I’m not getting them

1 Like

Hi,
I encountered an encoding bug (I suppose) while adding my synonyms. I want to add a meaning in French including “où”. When a “ù” is preceded or followed directly by a letter, other than a space, the accent over the “u” is placed next to it. If it has a letter before and a space after it it seems to work (Ex: où[space])
I have no problem with the other accents, just this one. I didn’t tried if it works in review or not.
The field “Your Notes” has the same problem.
Thanks

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but I think the sentences aren’t quite ready yet for N3, as they don’t have audio and translations ready yet.

1 Like

Each of the words I added had a list of sentences and their english translation under the examples tab (with the word highlighted in red within the sentance).

Like @bunnypro mentioned, they aren’t quite ready. We haven’t finished final checks on all of the translations yet. After that we need to implement the alternate answers. It should be ready in the very near future though!

3 Likes

Hey! It looks like you reset your reviews on July 21st which is why your progress would have been set back to zero.

1 Like

Thanks very much and apologies for having troubled you - I honestly do not remember doing that, but it is consistent with the sort of thing I have done with other learning materials on other occasions in the past when I may be feeling overwhelmed or wanting to take a clean run at things, so I am sure your findings are correct. thanks again.

I have split reviews set to No, but this morning my review button turned into a dropdown. I tried switching to yes, refreshing, then switching back to no, but nothing changed.

edit (1 day later): looks like it’s fixed now!

1 Like

ah OK my bad, I must have mis-read the last post about that, I thought they were ready to go.
Thanks for the replys!

1 Like